We are delighted that Tiller & Hobs are our school catering provider. The food is prepared from fresh, with a wide range of main meals on offer (including vegetarian and/or vegan offers) freshly prepared salads, sandwiches and desserts, including a plentiful supply of fresh fruit.
Tiller & Hobs run a variety of Special Day menus celebrating Christmas, Diwali, Windrush Day and Eid. They also run annual themes to help learners understand where food comes from and encourage them to try new and innovative dishes.
The current (2023-24) two-week menu is available below:
Harrow High School operates a cashless payment system in the canteen. Parents and guardians top-up their child's canteen account online using ParentPay, removing the need for learners to carry cash to school. ParentPay is also used to pay for school trips, clubs, etc.
If you have any queries, please contact the school or visit the ParentPay website below.
Parents who need to continue making payments by cash may do so using the PayPoint at their local shop.
Refund of Lunch Money
If your child is due to leave the school, please try and run down the amount of lunch money in their ParentPay account. To apply for a refund of outstanding lunch money, please contact Mrs Galletly (email@example.com).
Free School Meals
To apply for free school meals your child has to attend a Harrow school and be aged between 5 and 18 years. Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
- legacy benefits such as income support, income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit)
You can check your eligibility online at https://pps.lgfl.org.uk/